Xeomin injectable — Say goodbye to your winkles & fine lines
Over the years, all smiles, frowns and squints can cause fine lines and wrinkles on the skin.
Xeomin is a non-surgical injection, such as botulinum toxin, that can improve signs of aging caused by these repeated facial expressions.
Xeomin is made from botulinum toxin type A and is identical to the purified protein used in botulinum.
However, unlike Botox, Xeomin has eliminated some of the other accompanying proteins.
When Xeomin is injected into the skin, botulinum toxin relaxes the facial muscles below and prevents them from contracting.
By doing so, Xeomin improves the appearance of existing wrinkles and wrinkles between the eyes while preventing new frown lines and wrinkles.
- Improves the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines, forehead furrows, smoker’s lines, and crow’s feet
- Prevents new lines from forming
- Produces results within 1 – 2 weeks
- Requires neither surgery nor recovery time
- Is FDA–approved, safe, effective, and proven
- Rarely causes discomfort or side effects
- Is quick, convenient, and temporary