The #1 provider of skin tightening treatments worldwide
Thermage: skin tightening and contour, Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour your skin in a single treatment—with no surgery, no injections, and little to no downtime. Thermage is used to tighten the skin around the face, neck, eyes and jowl, and it does it by stimulating your body’s natural renewal of collagen, which creates subtle, natural looking results on and off the face, including:
- Tighter, smoother skin
- Softened wrinkles and lines
- An overall younger looking appearance
What are the benefits of Thermage?
The Thermage system® is a non-invasive radiofrequency (RF) therapy that can smooth, tighten and contour skin for an overall younger-looking appearance.
- No Surgery or Injections – non-invasive, no cutting, no needles
- A SingleTreatment – One quick treatment (30 to 90 minutes depending on the treatment area) can deliver outstanding results for most patients.
- Fast and Comfortable – deliver maximum results in a short, comfortable procedure.
- Little to No Downtime – Go right back to life as usual
- Lasting Results – Results improve over time and can last for years. (Recommended by physicians as part of an annual skin rejuvenation maintenance program.)
- Multiple Treatment Areas – Treats wrinkles and loose skin on the face, around the eyes and on the body.
- Smoother, tighter skin with less sagging
- Redefined contours along the jawline and under the chin
- Softening of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduction of excess skin under the chin
How long will the results last?
For most patients, measurable results appear gradually in the two to six months following a single treatment session and can last for 1-2 years depending on your skin condition and aging process.*
*Recommended by physicians as part of an annual skin rejuvenation maintenance program.
How many treatments will I need?
Unlike many cosmetic procedures requiring multiple sessions, Thermage FLX delivers results after a single treatment. Best of all, results continue to improve over time.
Does it hurt?
The Thermage FLX™ system incorporates vibration on the face and body treatments, which has been shown to provide patient comfort.
You’ll feel a brief heating sensation when the treatment device’s tip touches your skin, followed by a cooling sensation to help protect your skin and minimize any discomfort.
Are there common side effects?
Some patients have temporary redness or minor swelling after treatment, but this usually goes away within 24 hours.